Terms and Conditions
The term 'Roving Olive', 'RovingOlive', 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of San Mateo County, California, and United States of America.
All products sold on Roving Olive are guaranteed 100% California olive oil or olive product and the companies you are purchasing from are California Producers.
Roving Olive Producers agree to use USPS Flat Rate Shipping as their primary method of shipping. There will be a shipping fee assessed for each Producer you purchase products from, possibly resulting in multiple shipments (fees) to fulfill orders. However, your final bill will reflect one total shipping fee for all products purchased. You will receive shipments from each Producer you purchase from. Producers will be responsible for all packaging and shipping of their products using USPS Flat Rate Shipping method. Orders should normally be shipped between 3-5 business days. For international orders and shipping, please contact Roving Olive for assistance.
Please note that Roving Olive will not be responsible for shipping costs related to re-shipment due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address. Please... double-check all addresses for clarity and accuracy.
All products will include tax in the price.
Roving Olive facilitates secure payment using SSL/TLS encryption and PayPal.
Roving Olive only sells products from California Producers that are of the highest integrity and quality and we are sure you will be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the product at least 2/3 full to the producer for full credit or exchange within 15 days. Please refer to the Roving Olive Return Policy for full return instructions.
Contact Roving Olive
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.